Feminist Medusa Patch
Get free shipping on orders of $50 AUD (domestic) and $100 AUD (international), shipping will be refunded after purchase.
This listing is for a jumbo-sized machine embroidered patch inspired by Roman and Greek mythology of Medusa. Medusa the gorgon; beautiful, winged, hair made of writhing snakes, smart, gentle, creative, furious.
Wear this patch of the beautiful, snarling Medusa, framed with delicate peony blooms, to turn evildoers to stone.
This patch measures approximately 12 x 12 cm, with a laser cut, heat-sealed edge, and iron on backing. This patch is ready to be ironed (and/or sewn for extra security) onto your jacket, vest, backpack, scarf - whatever textile base your heart desires!
X - This item is NOT available with any other Discount Bundle. - X
~How To Apply~
- Set domestic iron onto the "cotton" setting.
- Position as desired onto textile surface (ensure its not extremely heat-sensitive fabric).
- Cover the patch with a tea towel/cloth and iron for 20 minutes.
- Turn textile surface over (if possible) and iron for another 15 minutes.
- After cooling you can machine or hand stitch the patch for extra security if you wish.
💖 SHIPPING: 💖
This item is made in and ships from Australia via General Post/Airmail. Please contact me if you'd like to add express shipping or tracking to your order at an additional cost. Bigcartel will automatically combine shipping on all applicable items. All items come from a smoke free environment, they are assured of quality and packaged to ensure safety during transit. This item is not available for refunds, returns or exchanges, all sales are final.
PLEASE NOTE: Some colours may vary from monitor to monitor and to the actual item.